Unfortunately, yesterday morning Lucy woke early and seemed off. I got her back to sleep but an hour later she was up again and had to go potty. She was not feeling well. A few minutes later she puked. This is the second time in her life that she has puked.
Monday was a good day at home. We watched a ton of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and did a lot of cuddling. I got to do some other things at home too since I was home.
Today, she still had a fever when she woke up, but shortly after that it went away. She went to my mom today and was a little crabby. When she got home she was feeling much more normal. It's good to have my normal Lucy back.
Here are some pictures of our sick day.
Lucy was feeling okay first thing in the morning. She ate a little toast which Dilbert ate most of.
After we ate lunch, Lucy and Dilbert took a nap. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment