Friday, January 14, 2011

Potty Training Update!

I picked up Lucy yesterday from daycare and she was in the same clothes as when I dropped her off!  Dry all day!  Woohoo!!!

I had a Dale Carnegie class in the evening, so right after dinner I left the house. 

At the first break, I checked my phone to find this text message from Matt: "Giant poop!  Most in the potty!"

I called right away but no answer.

Here is the story that I found out later:
Matt set up the computer to Lucy could talk to her Grandma (Matt's mom) on Skype.  Lucy served tea and had a good time with Grandma. 

Then Matt got a phone call from Discover card.  As he was talking, Lucy yelled "Potty!" and ran to the bathroom. 

The next thing Matt heard was "Daddy!  I pooped!"

Matt ran to the bathroom to find (in his own words) "a MAN poop" in the little potty and a turd on the floor! 

Not bad for no supervision!

Hopefully she is dry and clean when I pick her up today.  Go Lucy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment