Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Fun

I nabbed my mom's camera and got some fun fall pictures from her. So here is what we've been up to this past week.

A couple weeks ago, my mom took Lucy apple picking. We used to apples to make apple sauce.


Tuesday, Grammy took Lucy to ride on the combine with Grandpa. She was so tired that she fell asleep. So cute!
On Thursday afternoon, Lucy and I stopped at Grammy's house to say hi to Grammy, Hudson, and Aunt Rachel. Lucy wanted to jump, but compromised by having Hudson jump instead. Lucy wanted to help Hudson. It was very cute.
Since Matt was golfing on Thursday, we went from Grammy's to the combine. This brings back so many fun memories of riding with my dad or grandpa in the combine when I was a kid. I'm so excited to have Lucy ride with Grandpa!
Lucy kept turning and pointing at Grandpa and saying "Bumpa!" Then Grandpa showed her some field corn and told her she could eat it. She ate corn for the next half an hour. She's so silly!

I love fall! We've had great weather too which makes it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment